We require a Registered Nurse who has Graduated from an accredited Nursing Program.
- BSN with one year of experience or ADN with two years of experience.
- Must obtain and maintain clinical competencies within assigned unit.
- Excellent written, verbal and computer skills required.Demonstrated abilities with problem solving, leadership, communication, fiscal responsibility and teamwork.
- Ability to work effectively in groups of employees and with patients and patient families is essential.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required upon hire and as applicable, higher level per unit certification requirements as stated on the grid attached to the AHA and Life Support Policy.
Documents required for Visa Application:
- BSN/Nursing diploma with transcripts
- NCLEX certificate
- Active nursing licenses copy (Home country & current work country)
- Passport soft copy
- IELTS certificate (If Active)
- Updated Resume
- High pay rates
- Premium processing
- Visa Sponsorship
- Immigration assistance (permanent residency for families)