USRN - 03/06/2023
A surgical unit is a 21-bed unit where surgical patients are primarily placed. Common patients on this unit include cholecystectomies, appendectomies, hernias, bowel resections, bowel obstructions, and GI bleeds. We also have urological surgical patients including kidney stones, TURPs, prostatectomies, and nephrectomies. Orthopedic, as well as medical patients, are placed in the unit when the other units are at capacity. The nurse-to-patient ratio is 5:1 with occasional flexing to 6:1.
Below are the documents we require to get started on your visa application.
- BSN/Nursing diploma with transcripts
- NCLEX certificate
- Active nursing licenses copy (Home country & current work country)
- Passport soft copy
- IELTS certificate (If Active)
- Updated Resume
- High pay rates
- Premium processing
- Visa Sponsorship
- Immigration assistance (permanent residency for families)
- Medical insurance
- Housing & accommodation
- Reimbursement for Visa Screen, IELTS and NCLEX