USRN - 03/06/2023
This unit consists of 29 beds. 12 of those beds are designated for orthopedic and other surgical procedures and 5 beds are designated for pediatric patients.
The patient needs vary from neonate to geriatric care with a great diversity of patient diagnoses and conditions. The patients’ needs in this unit range from caring for the patient needing minimal services such as for the patient post-procedure, to the complete and complex care for the oncology or multiple trauma patients.
Average Nurse: Patient Ratio is 6:1
Below are the documents we require to get started on your visa application.
- BSN/Nursing diploma with transcripts
- NCLEX certificate
- Active nursing licenses copy (Home country & current work country)
- Passport soft copy
- IELTS certificate (If Active)
- Updated Resume
- High pay rates
- Premium processing
- Visa Sponsorship
- Immigration assistance (permanent residency for families)
- Medical insurance
- Housing & accommodation
- Reimbursement for Visa Screen, IELTS and NCLEX