USRN - 03/06/2023
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care on a designated unit in a manner consistent with the philosophy and objectives of Hartgrove Hospital. The nurse prescribes, coordinates, and delegates nursing care utilizing the nursing process which is integrated into the multidisciplinary treatment team plan of care. The Nurse is accountable for assigned nursing care activities on a shift basis and is responsible for promoting and enhancing professional nursing practice on the unit. And is also authorized to initiate restraints or seclusion and assess continuation.
Below are the documents we require to get started on your visa application.
- BSN/Nursing diploma with transcripts
- NCLEX certificate
- Active nursing licenses copy (Home country & current work country)
- Passport soft copy
- IELTS certificate (If Active)
- Updated Resume
- High pay rates
- Premium processing
- Visa Sponsorship
- Immigration assistance (permanent residency for families)
- Medical insurance
- Housing & accommodation
- Reimbursement for Visa Screen, IELTS and NCLEX